.. :: i1chocolat :: .. »
Google
 

Monday, January 14

Fantasy Premier League

I'm sure many of you are playing Fantasy Premier League, an online game whereby one get to choose his team of 15 soccer players and pits it with other members in a league of your choice.

Well, I have an account (what do you think? You think I'm a coward who shy away from defeat that I have to make multiple accounts so that if one team loses, my other team wins? lol) and I join two leagues, TorrentMalaya & Liga Torrent Jiwang .

Well, I started very well (I joined from the 1st Gameweek) but my team's performances deteriorated as the league progressed. I blamed the results on my lack of time and my poor judgment in choosing my team players.

I've always thought that the good players are the ones always appearing in the newspapers and in the sports news. Hehehehe..

I started improvising on my team selection just recently. I've come to realise that the good players to be chosen are the ones that has a high chance of playing 90 minutes (thus choosing Liverpool players somewhat of a gamble, heck who could possibly know what will Rafa chooses for the next match!), midfielders that is always making assists and have a good chance of scoring (the reason why I chooses Ronaldo, because he is so good-looking, o0o0ops I mean he scores goals so often! and is a regular in Manchester United) and a cheapsh*t players for the reserves. Hehehe..

Below is my players for Gameweek 22:


( The best Gameweek thus far, scoring 102 points )


I hope for an improvement in my team, and hopefully I can climb up the league from my current positions of 31st in TorrentMalaya & 36th in Liga Torrent Jiwang. As of now, my cumulative points is 953 points. Hehehe..

Sekian, makaseyyyyy !!!

4 comments:

kakiku di bibirmu said...

mana bleh cam nie..
point ko lebih dari aku nie..
malu2...
:D

i1chocolat said...

Lolz ko tak cukup bertapa lg kat Batu Caves, camner nak kejar point aku ! Lolz

cikdinz said...

aku nak gak main nih tapi tak tau camne...

i1chocolat said...

lolz cikdinz, juz register kat cni : fantasypremierleague.com & then bley mula menjadi manager football :)