.. :: i1chocolat :: .. »
Google
 

Wednesday, November 14

[Book Review] Sweetheart From Hell (May-Zhee Lim)


I just bought a book at MPH today. The title of the book is Sweetheart From Hell. It is written by a sixteen year old (can you believe it? Such a young age and already a published writer! Wow!) May-Zhee Lim.

As of now, I have only read 19 ages out of 382 pages of this book. As the completion is less than 10%, then I am in no authority to review about this book. So give me time and I'll post a complete review once I've finish reading it.


To those who are interested to buy this book,
Here is a few details :

Title : Sweetheart From Hell
Author :May-Zhee Lim
Price : RM29.90 (15% discount for MPH Reader's Club Members)
ISBN : 983-43144-1-8
Link :
http://i1chocolat.blogspot.com/redirect.php?url=www.mph.com.my/search/nsearch.cfm?do=detail&pcode=9834314418


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Synopsis :
When her husband refuses to run after the lipstick she dropped on the plane. ('The plane is taking off' is not an excuse!) Vicky divorces him instantly.

Just another day in the life of the sweetheart from hell.

Hell than takes a toll on the sweetheart. Her glamourous magazine job might just bid her goodbye, the web of naughty lies she told her airhead friends is unraveling and she has less than a day to get herself a famous husband!

With a twist of fate (and a twist of the truth, something Vicky does very well), she starts dating an Asian mega-celebrity. And her life changes in more ways than one.

Only, how exactly do you change a girl who is crazy, demanding, difficult, controlling, unreasonable and... divorces men for lipsticks?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u sure do read a lot ey? :P .. great.. plz review more on stephen kings book since i like him.. but ive never read his book till the end.. lol

i1chocolat said...

LoLZ Stephen King, eyh? Well, no point reviewing books made by dat larger-than-life persona. I'd be killed by all his adoring fans! LoLZ btw most of his books is adapted into motion pictures.

Merchant of Venom said...

Hey, thanks for your comment on my blog. As you can tell, I'm new to blogging and I appreciate any reviews.
By the way, your blog is very insightful.
Tell your friends to give my blog a view. I'm going to try to add more.
Thanks

Anonymous said...

LOL.. they sure kinda sux when converted to suits the screens